Services for novice and professional breeders.
At Elk Creek Animal Hospital of Bullitt County, we offer a variety of canine reproductive services for dog breeders and owners alike. Let our team of skilled veterinarians assist you with your dog’s reproductive needs.
- Scheduled and emergency C-sections
- In-house progesterone and brucellosis testing
- Semen collection, freezing, storage, and shipment
- Infertility evaluations and ovulation timings
- Ultrasound for pregnancy
- Computer automated sperm analyzer
- BAER testing
- OFA testing for hips, elbows, and patellae
We require authorization to freeze, destroy, and change ownership of stored canine sperm. Please fill out the relevant client form and bring it with you to your scheduled appointment:
- Sperm Freezing Packet
- Authorization to Destroy Semen
- Semen Change of Ownership Authorization Form
If you’d like to learn more about the canine productive services we offer, call us at (502) 904-0321.